Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cut and paist Morrowind

I have the game Morrowind . First thing I did wrong is i cut and paisted the game from my C drive to D . When I went to install NOCD on the game it said missing some USC file so i figured the game isn't all there and ill just uninstall it . When I did that it said missing uninstall file . Second thing i did wrong was tried to uninstall with Explorer not knowing that once I uninstalled it it cant be reinstalled ,so I unsuccesfully installed it and uninstalled it twice . I was wondering if I could use Norton cleansweep to remove it and install it or what options I had ? I was also wondering if reformating was hard work , my dads freind had done it for me twice ,and also if my Morrowind patch or NOCD program could be tainted from what I did and how to remove them if thay where ? thank you for your time:panda:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sounds like somethig I might have done,

copy &past -thats for txt manipulation. If you still can put it back were it was originaly then the uninstall will work .

Im not understanding why you would what to put it in another
directory.

>>>>Second thing i did wrong was tried to uninstall with Explorer not knowing that once I uninstalled it it cant be reinstalled ,so I unsuccesfully installed it and uninstalled <<<<

This baffel's me ---- explain.

Lon

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My fault it wasn't Explorer I uninstalled it with add remove programs in Control panel . And I use copy and paist all my saved game Characters so I figured I could do that but thanks for the info

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and i tried to move it to a different directory because it had more room (9000 free space instead of 4000 free space) but my freind recently told me its better to put it on the main drive where windows and and all the important programs ar at so it can run better so my fault BUT I still want to know if there is a way to get my game Morrowind back on my computer without taking it in to get it reformatted ? X(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wish I had that gane.
I think if you stick the saved games in a safe place by themselves some where ,and then delete any morowind folders in both drives .
And them install the game to where it was originaly
then uninstall it.
Then install it on the other drive - then put your saved games back in.

is this what you mean

we have games like homeworld cataclysm-dungien siege-warcraftIII.
have fun
Lon ps dont copy & past use the right mouse dragand drop
:sleep:

·
Registered
4 Posts
help with morrowind please

hi I have thecd to install it when i do the pic is all garbuled and I cant play it Im re downloading my driver ver: 61.77 geforce4 and here are my specs maybe some can tell me what I have to change thanks .
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 10/23/2004, 15:04:46
Machine name: RICKS-T3ZYWX55W
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2_gdr.040517-1325)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: GBT___
System Model: AWRDACPI
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.8GHz
Memory: 768MB RAM
Page File: 302MB used, 1575MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b (4.09.0000.0902)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.0001.0902 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: The file nv4_disp.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. DirectDraw test results: All tests were successful. Direct3D 7 test results: All tests were successful. Direct3D 8 test results: All tests were successful. Direct3D 9 test results: All tests were successful.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

--

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0181&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A4
Display Memory: 128.0 MB
Current Mode: 800 x 600 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Gateway EV700
Monitor Max Res: 1280,1024
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6177 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 7/15/2004 11:42:00, 3740032 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: No
-------------

-

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 107.4 GB
Total Space: 114.5 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD1200JB-00FUA0

Drive: D:
Free Space: 72.9 GB
Total Space: 76.3 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD800JB-00FMA0

Drive: E:
Model: OPTORITE CD-RW CW5201
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.1106 (English), 8/28/2002 21:27:56, 47488 bytes

Drive: F:
Model: COMPAQ DVD-ROM SD-608
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.1106 (English), 8/28/2002 21:27:56, 47488 bytes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.