Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
righ, ive been trying to install all of the patches for crysis and every time i do i get an error saying
Error 1334. the file (blahblahblah random code) cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file 'PCW_CAB_Family 2'.

ive read arround a bit and some people say that you need a fresh, unedited version of the game for it to work. only thing is i got my version cheap coz it is foreign and came with a language conversion disk. i had to copy and paste new language files over to the game save, so does this mean i will not be able to install the patches ever??

or if maybe i install the stock version of the game, install the patches and then convert the language files??

any help appreciated

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,133 Posts
Before installation, disalbe your anti-virus.

Are you sure this is a legit version of the game? where did you buy the game?
Usually, when you buy a game there will be an option during installation that will tell you what language to install the game in.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought the game off of ebay so lord knows if its legit or not. the case and the manual are all in a foreign language.

im not really too fussed anymore actually because i am probably going to buy a new copy of the game anyway coz i want crysis warhead and crysis wars so i am just gonna get crysis maximum pack wich is all three games. il probs do that soon and if im still having trouble installing patches il get back on here :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.