Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My main purpose is to be able to watch my computer video files anyplace I go.

I trying to decide between the new ipod that can play video and the new creative zen vision

For those not familar with the ZEN vision.

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=210&subcategory=211&product=12985

The zen vision looks better to me but cost $100 more then the ipod(30GB). for the price of the zen vision I could get the 60GB ipod version. The zen vision has 30GB. price or hardrive space are the only things that I can see that look better then the vision. Vision has the better screen and can play more file formats. It look overall zen vision have more features. I need to decide before xmas which one I want.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would also recomend looking into the Zen Vision: M. It is cheaper and the only change is that it isn't widescreen. I find that drag and drop with video files is a lot easier than fooling around with Itunes which often won't let you use common video files like .avi's (one of the many common torrented video filetypes).

What it comes down to is: If you're looking at ripping DVD's or putting torrented films onto the player then get a Creative. If you are going to pay itunes for everything you watch then get an ipod, they are slightly skinnier and apple has better customer support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.