Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Sorry to start my first post with such frustration but I'm sure many on here will have heard this one many times before.
This is probably more of a rant than a request.
Why, why, why, why, do creative labs produce such 5h!T drivers for their products? :4-dontkno
I am a Computer Retailer and am so fed up with having to sort out their driver issues. I remember the days when Creative Cards were the thing to have and the company was well respected in the industry. Now they just cause much anger & frustration. I am trying to identify a particular Audigy Card and the Creative site just lists Retail product ( Not OEM ) so getting the right driver is very much hit and miss.
Again, WHY in this day and age of Plug & Pray do we have such a ludicrous situation from such a major company.....

Rant Over :rolleyes:

And yes, I will go through the search on here as I'm sure the answer is in here somewhere.... Cheers all :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Agreed, and what creative likes to do is come out with a new sound card and drop driver support for the previous generation ones.

T

·
0 Posts
Zero issues here with a Live! 24 Bit. Games, and music are good. About KX, good for sound quality and music but you lose EAX - if that matters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.