Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My computer has been running very oddly for the last few months. About 90% of the time, the computer runs fine. However, the other 10% of the time, the CPU usage jumps from 3% to 100%. Even when the system is idle. When I check running processes, everyday programs like firefox all increase in percentage.

Here is what I have done thus far:

Virus Scan
Spyware Scan
Defrag of both my files and system files
Deleted temp files
Play with virtual memory
Delete unused programs.
Remove Files
Check temps (43c)

Hopefully one of you might have some insight into this problem for me.

Thanks in advance
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top