Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to copy my download files onto my cdr thing but I need to know what program is easy to use? for backups of files. I had nero, it came allready loaded on my computer but it said I could only copy my c drive, not indivual folders. so could someone please tell me what program to get that is easy to use? thank you.:confused:

S

·
0 Posts
You should have kept Nero!

You can burn 1 file with Nero if you choose to do so.

If you have a problem try solving it here before you uninstall your programs.

Someone is sure to help you but you must be patient especially on the weekend.................:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay I got the disc for it that came with my coputer so I will reinstall it and I will come back later or tomorrow for further instructions. thank you so much: ::D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi LynnMar and welcome to TSF home of the slightly bent support nerds.

We maybe a little bent but some of these people really know their computer stuff.

:ufo: :ufo: :ufo:

twas

ps - I really know my stuff to, I'm just don't sure anymore what my stuff is.

pss - Watch out for "The Tech Is In" this guys thinks he from another plant.

Oh Oh thats me thats from a another plant - sorry ttii I keep getting us mixed up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nero

well I got Nero all ready but I still have no idea of how to use it, for copying files from my computer to the disc. are you sure that there isn't an easier program that I could get.?? it is 11:10pm here but it says 6:30 your time. where are you people from. I hope I don't do anything wrong because I was chastised by the speed guy allready for posting twice. I;m just not to familiar with the posting rules. I am from the babyboom generation and don;t know much about computers as I haven;t had mine very long. he shouldn;t rebuke the elderly, we feel bad enough as it is.:winkgrin: well I will check back tomorrow to see if anyone can get me started with Nero. thanks

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Welcome to the board,

Mr. Speedo's a nice guy he's just doing his TSF job, members should not post the same topic in two separate places, it just makes our responses fragmented because others might not read both posts.. as Moderators our job is to cut down on the confusion by making sure members only post their question in 1 section.

You only have a couple major rules here: (This place is pretty laid back)
No Spamming
No Double Posting
No Flaming
No annoying the TheTechIsIn :D

I would love to help you out on your problem, but this really isn't my "cup of tea" so to speak, so I'm sure someone will be along before to long to help you out.

Hope to see you back here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.