Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry for my lack of posting lately. Work has been a nightmare :) But I promise more linux goodies in the new year.

Anyhoo the reason for this post is an Office Productivity Suite.. Open Office and well Star Office IMHO both suck pretty bad..

Well I stumbled across an article somewhere one day talking about a firm from hong kong called hancom .. they have something called hancom office and I decided to give it a try :) And I must say it is very nice so far. its not free :( But its reasonably priced (50 dollars I think) and includes a word process/spreadsheet/power point type thing/and a paint shop pro type program .. the paid version includes an auto update wizard .. pretty slick :) If anyone is interested.. let me know and I'll post screenies and such.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I second the Star Office crap vote, ... its like MS Office95 .. large, hard to navigate, and crashes .. :no:

·
hey
10,189 Posts
It looks interesting. The sad part is I recently had to reformat my Linux box to a windows box so I could sell it. :( When I get a box running Linux back up, I'll check it out though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.