Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im no computer whiz so can someone tell me how i burn movies ive downloaded to play on dvd player. cheers :4-dontkno

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
there is a program u can use to do this, it is called WinAVI video converter, i recommend you purchase it from somewhere, and not illegally download it (as it is against the law), once you have the program, u can convert the movie (such as MPEG toAVI, and then AVI to DVD to burn to disk)

hope this helps

scott.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
converting downloads

I think they are downloading in mpg or somthing like that.I joined a movie download site that lets you download chart movies but doesnt tell you how to convert them to disk.I tried 1 but when i played it on dvd player it says wrong disk format.i have Nero on computer which came with my re-writer but i think its out of date or something. :4-dontkno

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
downloads

na,comedy clips.the site i was told to download nero from is 4 u.s and cant download on my computer.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
On the 1st screen at Nero.com there is a button that says international. Click on it and tell it where you are. Should take you somewhere where you can download it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.