Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to contact Yahoo by email? All I can find is help files which aren't any help at all. Im having a problem with one of their merchants(Baysoftgames.com, Dont go there!) that got me for my money. The merchant didnt send my order, but charged me and I've sent 3 emails and still no reply from them. The rating url is invalid so I cant give them a bad rating either. Does any know how I can contact someone from yahoo or someone or organization that can fix this situation? I am really stressed out by this ****!

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
Why don't you just contact the better business bureau? They have a website at bbb.org . When you file a complaint they will contact the company on your behalf, and most likely you'll get the response you need.

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Yahoo! - Address and Phone Number
Street Address Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale, California 94089
Phone (408) 349-3300
Fax (408) 349-3301
Office Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST

Hope this helps. The BBB sucks. I took a problem to them one time about a company and the only thing they did was say I'm sorry. They never looked at the problem. Check back and I'll see what company info I can get for you also.

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Here's your company info hope this helps. If you paid by credit card call them also they'll also go after the company.

Registrant:
Bay Soft Video Games (BAYSOFTGAMES-DOM)
4502 Speros Lane #6
Eau Claire
WI,54701-8095
US

Domain Name: BAYSOFTGAMES.COM

Administrative Contact:
Haglund, Mark (MH11008)

[email protected]

Bay Soft Video Games
4502 Speros Ln. #6
Eau Claire , WI 54701
715-552-1254 (FAX) 715-552-0720
Technical Contact:

AutoNIC - Yahoo! Store (NA97-ORG)

[email protected]

Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
US
+1 408 349 3300
Fax- +1 408 349 3301

Record expires on 20-May-2004.
Record created on 20-May-1998.
Database last updated on 3-Mar-2003 07:44:05 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

ST-NS1.YAHOO.COM 216.136.225.202
NS5.STORE.YAHOO.COM 216.136.225.199

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
When I have any sort of issue contacting the company, I just go to my credit card provider. They get enough business from me that they react much faster than the seller. I've never had a problem just getting a credit from the credit card. After that, the vendor is on the defensive, they have no choice but to respond and make good. :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS Drupy, johnwill, and Fox. I have not called anyone yet( I've been working 10-12 hour days, tired), but I sure will tomorrow. I order off the internet alot and have had a few order mess ups, but never not able to contact a company. Thanks again Drupy, you sure now how to get your info. I just thought banks don't do anything except when its an unauthorized purchase(not really into banking, one check card thats it, my ignorance), so I'll call them first.

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
Cabana1999 said:
THANKS Drupy, johnwill, and Fox. I have not called anyone yet( I've been working 10-12 hour days, tired), but I sure will tomorrow. I order off the internet alot and have had a few order mess ups, but never not able to contact a company. Thanks again Drupy, you sure now how to get your info. I just thought banks don't do anything except when its an unauthorized purchase(not really into banking, one check card thats it, my ignorance), so I'll call them first.
If the company doesn't have a contact, my first stop is ALWAYS my credit card company! I explain that there's no response from the company in question, and I get an instant credit pending investigation by them. I've never had one go against me, because I don't call if someone hasn't tried to pick my pocket. :) I wouldn't waste my time chasing Yahoo for one of their merchants, that merchant pays them a lot more than you do!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I havent been able to call anyone yet. I have been sick:sick1: and have done nothing but work and sleep. I'll give you guys an update once I have the time and energy to call them and my bank. Thank you guys for your help and support.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Im feeling better, and guess what? The order finally arrived. It came by Airborne Express 2nd Day(paid $10 for that) and it took over a month to arrive. I tried the bbb.org site late one night. I filled out an online form but I havent heard anything from them yet. There is still the order of getting my shipping refunded. Thanks guys, again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.