Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to connect my PS2 and gamecube to my computer so that i can view them on my computer screen. My computer screenis much better than my tv and im going to get a TV tuner soon so my computer will be my tv. The problem im having is that everyone ive asked at stores tells me i need an RGB box and other things to connect all this stuff to my PC because it is COAX or somthing of the sort and as much as i hate to say it i dont know much about this. I have found several devises that are cheap and are used for video capturing from the tv or from a camera or something but i just need the red white and yellow plugs to connect the consoles to the PC. These devises can be pretty expensive and i want to be able to view the game in a whole screen and i dont need video editing stuff. So after all that i would like to know if any of you out there could help me with this. Thank you and hopefull you can understand what i need.

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
You'll need some sort of tuner card for this, obviously. ATi and nVidia both make cards that have excellent VIVO capability and can be used to display on a TV as well as watch TV/play games on your monitor. One thing to keep in mind is taht it still won't look that great because you're using a console on a monitor. The monitor's sharpness will actually make it look worse! Especially considering that most games on consoles run at 640x480...

·
Registered
22 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.