Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I connected my new computer up to the internet at a new house and when I connected it, **** screwed up mad. Whenever I am connected to internet, my CMD.exe opens up and starts a "windows shelling files" or something of that sort, and begins opening browsers with the text... "loading msn/yahoo.com/ca" but what it is really doing is downloading tons of spyware etc. This is obviously a problem, but also when i'm connected to the internet, all of my programs begin to freeze up, such as msn and windows media player... they all just start to freeze, and when I try to restart, it freezes the whole thing. I have already ran Ad Aware and Norton Internet Security, but it doesn't detect anything when it is ran, and the same problems still occur. I have already tried a reformat, and as you may have guessed, doesn't work either. I'm in desperate need of assistance because I need the internet, DO YOU NEED ME OUT THEIR, and i'm a loser. Please help me out, thanks in advance! :tongue:

·
Registered
462 Posts
dai thats not gonna work he already did a reformat so what he needs to do is assess his router, has it got a hardware firewall etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.