Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was installing sp2 and yes it did crash when i tried to remove sp2,
Ive tried F8 to disable automatic restart but automatic restart is not an option, ive tried last good configuration it will boot and restart again and it keeps on doing the samething over and over again, i finally got the recovery cd and i did everything justpassingby said to, I did not need a password, thank god, and from the c:\windows\ prompt I typed DISABLE INTELPPM. AND IT GAVE ME, The registry entry for the intellppm service cannot be located check the name of the service the disable command displays are
Service-Disable
Service-Bootstart
Service-System-start
Service-Demand-start
I''ve also tried typing in chkdsk c: /R and it gives me the same thing the registry entry cannot be located. what do i do now? PPLLEEAASSE HELP I would really appreciate any help i can get. thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
Please don't start more than once thread for your problem. It makes it difficult to help you.

Your original post is here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/f10...ng-to-install-windows-service-pac-258760.html

Please repost your comment there or ask for a mod to move it.

Also, a manufacturer's Recovery CD is not the same as the Recovery Console found on a Windows XP CD. Those commands are for XP's Recovery Console only.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I thought I was, im afraid of replying now, I dont want people getting mad at me, Im new at this ive never posted anything before. Till now because of computer problems, so bare with me. if a MODERATOR see's this can you please move this to my original post. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.