Tech Support banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This kinda happens randomly. When I am gaming, or when sometimes, right after gaming, my computer screen crashes into one solid color, and then makes buzzing sounds. And the only way I can get my pc back working is to restart through the power button. I am not quite sure what is the problem.

Specs:
Processor: Intel I7 7700
Ram: 2x16GB 2400Hz
Graphics Card: Msi Radeon Rx 570 4GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B250M-Gaming 3-CF

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you downloaded the latest driver for your GPU? https://www.amd.com/en/support
First time I got this issue, I tried updating my drivers. I did so, the error was gone for a few hours, and then it came back. I tried an older driver and yet again, it came back after a few hours. We called a "technician" to our house. The dude did a factory reset, and installed the drivers. The drivers were not the newest version. The error was gone for a while, but then at the end of the day, it came back.

And I am almost sure this is a GPU problem, because during this error thingy, I did a GPU stress test to make sure it was my GPU. I did so, and then the error happened again right after the test was about to conclude.

·
Premium Member
41,748 Posts
That confirms it is your GPU that needs to be replaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts