Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I am experiencing a strange issue... I consulted some of my IT trained friends and they were looking at me like "what?"

When I'm copying songs from my laptop to my mp3 player, it happens that some of the songs get mixed up. Literally mixed into each other. Like, you start playing a ballad and then the last 10-15 seconds belong to a completely different song (say, a rock song) that you haven't even copied into to your mp3 player! Like, I was listening to Cascada Because the night and suddenly the few seconds of a Muse song NOT physically present on my mp3 player started to play - and the Cascada song credits were running on the display screen. I was like, holy sheesh?? Did my computer just turn into a random DJ?

This happened a couple of times to other songs too. I copied the file back from the mp3 player to the hard drive of my laptop and played it: same result! The change seems to be permanent.

Anyone knows what this is?

·
Registered
962 Posts
hello,

I would lean towards the mp3 player, maybe check to see if theres a firmware update..

do you still have the original files on your laptop? are they ok? whats the make and model of mp3 player? (if you don't mind)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.