Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys !

I bought my Packard Bell desktop iMedia VL 3 years ago and it worked fine in the past . But recently it getting worse and worse . At start of the problem , my screen keep flashing non stop even when I surf webs or playing mp3 musics but if I play games or playing video music it still flash but fewer and sometimes it stops when I watch movies . About 3 weeks ago , It all gone wrong , after I turn the computer on , when it get to window screen then it suddenly restart . Then it keep rebooting for hours even when I am or am not using it . Plzz help me if u guys know the problem ! Thanks you

( My CPU's temperature is fine )

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, sorry , my desktop is Packard Bell 80Gb hard drive, 512MB DDRam, Pen4 2.53 GHz, Power supply 250W with Nvidia Geforce4 64MB MX440 video card , Main board is AGP basic .

You are right on my video card , it has been become worse and worse , about 3 months ago I still can playable Counter Strike source but now it's lagging everytime I move . The performance is worst ever . I don't know why ? Is it because it's 3 years old so it is time to replace it and also for the record , my friend buy the same computer with me and have to replace his video card because of its bad performance .

I am going to buy a powerful video card for gaming and also I have to buy a new board with PCI express and a new power supply . Do you have any suggestions ???

Thanks you very much .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.