Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. I'd like to first start out with a confession. My new step dad is a pirate. He likes to download illegal movies and software, and I gave into temptation and asked him to download me Rosetta Stone Japanese. After finding out I needed a 'crack' downloaded for it to work, I downloaded the torrent from a site, and after installing it, Rosetta Stone worked wonderfully, but that's when the trouble started.

I noticed the next day when I turned on my computer, it was making sort of strange noises (nothing loud or alarming, just something I'd never heard before), and either my computer or printer kept making a beep every minute or so. When I logged into yahoo I had two friends ask me why I'd sent them a strange message and link that was obviously spam.

Realizing that the file must have been a virus, I downloaded e'scan, and it found and deleted a few files, but two weeks ago I was playing facebook games and suddenly my game started to slow down so that it was moving an inch every few minutes. I thought this was just internet trouble, but when I tried to change windows or even close it, the window kept blinking, and changing every few seconds from (not responding) to its normal state. The entire computer was moving very very slow. I tried to do ctrl alt delete, but nothing happened, so I went to the startup and clicked shut down, and again nothing happened. After 15 anxious minutes, I just turned it off manually. Since the first day, the only consistently worrying actions my computer does every day without fail is that every once in a while my yahoo messenger logs off and logs back on, and when I'm on AIM, it tells me every few minutes that I'm logged on in two locations and to press 1 to log off in the other location.

Then, last week I was talking to my friend on yahoo messenger, and suddenly my typing slowed down so that it took like 40 seconds for each letter to appear in the box. I tried to exit out of YIM, but it was once again moving as if it was trapped in jello, and took forever to open the menu, and by then I'd clicked on other stuff, so it just went away. This time ctrl alt del worked, I guess because I was trying to fight it for longer, but it took 10 minutes for the menu to show up, and then when I clicked on task manager, the window never showed up. I had to manually shut it off again. I went to the Kaspersky labs forum and asked for advice, but they told me they didn't find anything.

Tonight, everything seemed to be working alright until I started organizing my picture folders. I opened a picture to take a look at it, but when I tried to close the picture viewer, it refused to close, simply glazing over instead. I kept going though, but I had to keep opening a few to take a closer look, and wound up with 6 glazed over picture viewers. Eventually it told me windows explorer had crashed, and then my entire windows task bar just disappeared when I chose to close it. Eventually I closed all of my windows until just yahoo was left, but when I tried to close yahoo, it simply reverted to not responding. I had to shut it off manually.

The fact that two antiviruses and an antivirus forum have not found anything concerns me more than relieves me. I know this is not normal behavior for a computer, but how can I fix what I don't see? I already read the rules, and a few hours ago, I uninstalled Rosetta stone, and deleted the folder and torrent from my computer. I've definitely learned my lesson: Crime doesn't pay, and effs up your computer.

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Shaina Oliver at 1:25:46.48 on Sun 09/05/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18943 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_20
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.2046.652 [GMT -7:00]

SP: Windows Defender *disabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k GPSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2011\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROW~1\Agent\MWASER.EXE
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROW~1\Agent\MWAgent.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k regsvc
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\WUDFHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k HPService
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\On-Screen OSD Indicator\OSD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\V0500Mon.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Reader\Data\bin\launcher\Reader Library Launcher.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2011\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\HP Connections\6811507\Program\HP Connections.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Users\Shaina Oliver\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\hp\kbd\kbd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2011\klwtblfs.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Shared\SkypeNames2.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Users\Shaina Oliver\Downloads\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com
uSearch Page = hxxp://www.google.com
mStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com
mDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://www.google.com
mSearch Page = hxxp://www.google.com
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
uURLSearchHooks: UrlSearchHook Class: {00000000-6e41-4fd3-8538-502f5495e5fc} - c:\program files\ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478d38-c3f9-4efb-9b51-7695eca05670} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn1\yt.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: IEVkbdBHO Class: {59273ab4-e7d3-40f9-a1a8-6fa9cca1862c} - c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\ievkbd.dll
BHO: LimeWire Toolbar: {d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440} - c:\program files\ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: FilterBHO Class: {e33cf602-d945-461a-83f0-819f76a199f8} - c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\klwtbbho.dll
BHO: SingleInstance Class: {fdad4da1-61a2-4fd8-9c17-86f7ac245081} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn1\YTSingleInstance.dll
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn1\yt.dll
TB: LimeWire Toolbar: {d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440} - c:\program files\ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
uRun: [Sidebar] c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
uRun: [Pando Media Booster] c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\PMB.exe
uRun: [WMPNSCFG] c:\program files\windows media player\WMPNSCFG.exe
uRun: [Aim] "c:\program files\aim\aim.exe" /d locale=en-US /HIDEBL
uRun: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "c:\progra~1\yahoo!\messen~1\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
mRun: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
mRun: [hpsysdrv] c:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe
mRun: [KBD] c:\hp\kbd\KbdStub.EXE
mRun: [OsdMaestro] "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\on-screen osd indicator\OSD.exe"
mRun: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [<NO NAME>]
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [V0500Mon.exe] c:\windows\V0500Mon.exe
mRun: [IAAnotif] "c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\Iaanotif.exe"
mRun: [eBook Library Launcher] c:\program files\sony\reader\data\bin\launcher\Reader Library Launcher.exe
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [AVP] "c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\avp.exe"
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRunOnce: [Launcher] %WINDIR%\SMINST\launcher.exe
StartupFolder: c:\users\shaina~1\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\dropbox.lnk - c:\users\shaina oliver\appdata\roaming\dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\hpconn~1.lnk - c:\program files\hp connections\6811507\program\HP Connections.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\hpdigi~1.lnk - c:\program files\hewlett-packard\digital imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
mPolicies-explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: Add to Anti-Banner - c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\ie_banner_deny.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {4248FE82-7FCB-46AC-B270-339F08212110} - {4248FE82-7FCB-46AC-B270-339F08212110} - c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\klwtbbho.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\klwtbbho.dll
DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262F} - hxxp://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/srl/3.0.0.4/srl_bin/sysreqlab_nvd.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
Notify: klogon - c:\windows\system32\klogon.dll
AppInit_DLLs: c:\progra~1\kasper~1\kasper~1\mzvkbd3.dll,c:\progra~1\kasper~1\kasper~1\kloehk.dll
mASetup: {9C450606-ED24-4958-92BA-B8940C99D441} - c:\program files\pixiepack codec pack\InstallerHelper.exe

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\shaina~1\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\q0ju430a.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Ask.com
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://rweb.ucr.edu/
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://websearch.ask.com/redirect?client=ff&src=kw&tb=LMW2&o=16046&locale=en_US&q=
FF - component: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{ab2ce124-6272-4b12-94a9-7303c7397bd1}\components\SkypeFfComponent.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\[email protected]\components\abhelperxpcom.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\[email protected]\components\kavlinkfilter.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdnu.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npPandoWebInst.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\sony\reader\data\bin\npebldetectmoz.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\shaina oliver\appdata\roaming\facebook\npfbplugin_1_0_3.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: yahoo.ytff.general.dontshowhpoffer - true);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, falsec:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbaam7a8h", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.count", 24);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.size", 4096);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 kl2;kl2;c:\windows\system32\drivers\kl2.sys [2010-6-9 11352]
R1 KLIM6;Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS 6 Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\klim6.sys [2010-4-22 22104]
R2 AVP;Kaspersky Anti-Virus Service;c:\program files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2011\avp.exe [2010-7-1 357096]
R2 DQLWinService;DQLWinService;c:\program files\common files\intel\inteldh\nms\adpplugins\DQLWinService.exe [2006-9-3 208896]
R3 hcw18bda;Hauppauge WinTV 418 Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\hcw18bda.sys [2009-3-19 391168]
R3 klmouflt;Kaspersky Lab KLMOUFLT;c:\windows\system32\drivers\klmouflt.sys [2009-11-2 19984]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]
S2 IntelDHSvcConf;Intel DH Service;c:\program files\intel\inteldh\intel media server\tools\IntelDHSvcConf.exe [2006-5-10 29696]
S3 FontCache;Windows Font Cache Service;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation [2010-1-26 21504]
S3 MCLServiceATL;Intel(R) Application Tracker;c:\program files\intel\inteldh\intel media server\shells\MCLServiceATL.exe [2006-9-11 167936]
S3 npggsvc;nProtect GameGuard Service;c:\windows\system32\gamemon.des -service --> c:\windows\system32\GameMon.des -service [?]
S3 V0500Dev;Dynex 1.3MP Webcam Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\V0500Vid.sys [2010-2-6 251264]
S3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\wpf\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-3-18 753504]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(1);WsAudio_DeviceS(1);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(1).sys [2010-3-10 25704]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(2);WsAudio_DeviceS(2);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(2).sys [2010-3-10 25704]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(3);WsAudio_DeviceS(3);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(3).sys [2010-3-10 25704]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(4);WsAudio_DeviceS(4);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(4).sys [2010-3-10 25704]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(5);WsAudio_DeviceS(5);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(5).sys [2010-3-10 25704]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-09-01 22:20:03 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\Google
2010-09-01 08:28:02 31524 ----a-w- C:\BdUninstallTool2010.09.01-01.28.00.reg
2010-08-26 06:25:59 0 d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2010-08-26 06:25:57 0 d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2010-08-26 00:22:17 97549 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\klick.dat
2010-08-26 00:22:17 113933 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\klin.dat
2010-08-26 00:18:57 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Kaspersky Lab
2010-08-26 00:18:53 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\Kaspersky Lab
2010-08-26 00:05:27 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\Kaspersky Lab Setup Files
2010-08-24 09:40:48 0 d---a-w- c:\windows\rundll16.exe
2010-08-24 09:40:48 0 d---a-w- c:\windows\logo1_.exe
2010-08-14 21:42:07 411368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2010-08-12 00:57:59 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll
2010-08-12 00:57:56 274944 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\schannel.dll
2010-08-12 00:57:52 36864 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rtutils.dll
2010-08-12 00:57:50 2037760 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-08-12 00:57:26 3600768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2010-08-12 00:57:26 3548040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2010-08-12 00:57:19 1248768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3.dll
2010-08-12 00:57:17 302080 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2010-08-12 00:57:16 144896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv2.sys
2010-08-12 00:57:15 905088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010-08-11 21:35:03 0 d-----w- c:\program files\common files\PX Storage Engine
2010-08-11 21:34:28 0 d-----w- c:\program files\common files\DivX Shared
2010-08-11 21:31:44 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\DivX
2010-08-10 02:48:48 0 d-----w- c:\users\shaina~1\appdata\roaming\Dropbox

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-09-05 07:55:00 48887 ----a-w- c:\programdata\nvModes.dat
2010-08-26 00:21:32 51200 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infpub.dat
2010-08-26 00:21:32 143360 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstrng.dat
2010-08-26 00:21:32 143360 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstor.dat
2010-08-05 05:15:17 14255336 ----a-w- c:\windows\REGBK00.ZIP
2010-08-04 20:55:03 1161736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\contfilt.dll
2010-08-04 20:54:02 172040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\unrar.dll
2010-08-04 20:18:37 158196 ----a-w- c:\windows\winsbak2.reg
2010-08-04 20:18:36 18162 ----a-w- c:\windows\winsbak.reg
2010-07-02 04:35:12 228024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\klogon.dll
2010-06-26 06:05:49 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-06-26 06:02:15 71680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-06-26 06:02:15 109056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-06-26 04:25:02 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2010-06-09 23:01:10 133616 ------w- c:\windows\system32\PxAFS.DLL
2010-01-29 06:59:27 665600 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2010-01-28 01:21:18 174 --sha-w- c:\program files\desktop.ini
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat
2010-03-12 08:21:44 245760 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat

============= FINISH: 1:27:40.93 ===============

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.