Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this svchost.exe problem similar to the other posts where an error log is created resulting in certain functions not working.

I have formatted and reinstalled 4 times now, i have applied service pack 4, critical updates (including worm one), i also ran the blastworm remover from symantec but no worm was found. But i still have the svchost.exe error..in addition to that in the event log i have another error
"The Network Address Translator (NAT) was unable to request an operation of the kernel-mode translation module. This may indicate misconfiguration, insufficient resources, or an internal error. The data is the error code. "

This computer is part of a peer to peer lan where another computer shares the internet with this one. I have never had any problems at all before until last week.

Can Anyone Help Me? I am so close to throwing my computer out the window

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The application, svchost.exe, generated an application error The error occurred on 08/13/2003 @ 20:21:53.375 The exception generated was c0000096 at address 0052F863 (<nosymbols>)

im also getting other errors such as; DCOM error event id 10010; The server {000C101C-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

this is after 4 formats and reinstalls....the place where i bought the computer have no idea how to fix this and will not replace my HDD..My other computer on the network has not had any problems whatsoever

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.