Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have a 1994 Ford Tempo, which at this time is crapping out on me, so I'm on the the lookout for a resonably priced 4-dr compact car..preferably with good mileage..

Anyone have any recommendations, or have any experiences with say a Pontiac Sunfire?

Thanks! :4-dontkno

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hard to beat a Honda

I've been in car sales for about 15 years and sold almost every brand either new or used and I sure like the imports right now for overall performance and economy.I saw last weeks JD powers ranked Toyota 1st in CSI.I have a 98 Civic EX that just hit 150k and doing great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. I was acutally looking at a Nissan Sentra, I had a 1990 one, and loved it, unfortunately the body got a little too ripe for my liking, .. and also have been looking at a Toyota Echo Sedan.. and if, if I can get the funding, the Prius... seeing as gas prices are OUTRAGEOUS! :dead:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Take a look at mazdas too

If you liked the older Sentra style then you may like the Mazda 3,it replaced the Protege last year.Mazda has made some nice changes lately with longer full coverage ,4yr/50k miles and nicer interiors.I was selling both brands and for the money the Mazda 3 was a good seller.You know,the hybrids are great and hopefully we will see more soon with the gas prices so high,$2.50/gal. here in the texas, oilfields are booming again,but I think I'll wait til some of the bugs get worked out and the cost comes down some.Meanwhile the car companies are practically paying us to sign up on a new car and financing is still preety cheap if you do some shopping around,try to avoid financing at the dealer,thats where they are making up their lost revenues now.Happy shopping!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.