Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just updated to this new version of comodo firewall, which is a dam fine program in the past, but some things arent quite right...

Its forgotten...EVERYTHING! From previous versions, I had all my safe programs, which is mainly games and interenet and music etc all properly filtered, but now the bloody thing has forgotten everything and it looks like another two days or more of it "training" it self, although effective, it really should have remembered my old settings and applied them.

"My safe files" Dont appear (?) i have added loads in the safe list box but they dont display, they are there because it says so when i re-add (or not sometimes(?)).

I think its gone way over the top with all this, keyboard checking and moniter checking and...even bloody mouse clicks? Jesus christ wat next?

"Commodo is learning ur moving the mouse...commodo is learning u just clicked on a button...comodo knows breathing on average of 14 breaths per minute" Lol what next?!?!

Lol although its proudly diplaying its security, its a little OTT.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Ok I just updated to this new version of comodo firewall, which is a dam fine program in the past, but some things arent quite right...

Its forgotten...EVERYTHING! From previous versions, I had all my safe programs, which is mainly games and interenet and music etc all properly filtered, but now the bloody thing has forgotten everything and it looks like another two days or more of it "training" it self, although effective, it really should have remembered my old settings and applied them.

"My safe files" Dont appear (?) i have added loads in the safe list box but they dont display, they are there because it says so when i re-add (or not sometimes(?)).

I think its gone way over the top with all this, keyboard checking and moniter checking and...even bloody mouse clicks? Jesus christ wat next?

"Commodo is learning ur moving the mouse...commodo is learning u just clicked on a button...comodo knows breathing on average of 14 breaths per minute" Lol what next?!?!

Lol although its proudly diplaying its security, its a little OTT.
I have free comodo firewall and im happy with it

·
Registered
1 Posts
During the installation process there are some options you can choose. I installed it too, but opted to only install the basic firewall.

Maybe you should try reinstalling it and going for the basic install.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm another unhappy one, went through the upgrade process where the old version is removed, then the new one says it only works with SP2 and/or Vista, installation closes and your firewall is gone. What's with that? Old version wants to update, new version doesn't work with my system - I was happy - now using ZoneAlarm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.