Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The top left corner on my Zire 72 is blinking. I had replaced the battery last month. Does that mean the battery is NOT charging? I have no clue. Can you enlighten me? Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I've written: I'm clueless about a lot of things in the computer world. Is this where I post my bio? Anyway, I've served 10 years with the good ol' USAF as a crypto logic linquist (that means just able to blab in various languages); toiled as a reporter for about 18 years and am now retired. I traveled a lot and enjoy interacting with the world.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank all of you who have welcomed me. I'll just stumble and fumble my way around the forum; that way, I'll learn as I meander around this awesome website...

·
Administrator, TSF Manager
28,146 Posts
I could give direct links for a starter. But, the best way is to stumble around and look at all the different areas for support. You will find main groupings with smaller sub-forums that deal with specific areas.

Addendum:
I see you found a place to post your question......same place I was going to copy your first post in this thread....:grin:. You did latch onto an old thread but we'll see what happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.