Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Are you wanting design opinions from us ??

or

Is this an advertisement ... sorry just confused a bit. :4-dontkno

·
Registered
310 Posts
If you're going for the whole Eminem fansite thing . . . I suggest you get to work on that website quick =P There are other fansites that are far ahead of you, and if you want to get some traffic . . . You get my point . . .

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KingofLodis said:
If you're going for the whole Eminem fansite thing . . . I suggest you get to work on that website quick =P There are other fansites that are far ahead of you, and if you want to get some traffic . . . You get my point . . .
ok then

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grove4Life said:
Are you wanting design opinions from us ??

or

Is this an advertisement ... sorry just confused a bit. :4-dontkno
yes kinda i just want people to go to it and there not :sad:

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Design Team
2,274 Posts
I dropped off this thread here, I didn't see the need for it to be in "advertisements" as theres nothing for sale and no money to be made.

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
There is some serious work that needs to be done on that site...you have 2 streaming audio/video files after the page loads, and a game that constantly makes noise over both the sound/movie files. On top of that you have no real content...you just ask other people to post stuff. I think six would go to town on this one.

Perhaps it should be moved to the web design area...as it seems he might need some help with that.

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
elf said:
There is some serious work that needs to be done on that site...you have 2 streaming audio/video files after the page loads, and a game that constantly makes noise over both the sound/movie files. On top of that you have no real content...you just ask other people to post stuff. I think six would go to town on this one.

Perhaps it should be moved to the web design area...as it seems he might need some help with that.
well can someone help me with it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.