Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully someone here can tell me how to go about this. I ordered this motherboard over the net, I was told it is brand new. all the cables were sealed and MB in original foil. Now i run across one thread here where someone had experienced similar thing and perhaps someone knows how to goabout this problem. The issues lies in intrusion detection problem feature that is embeded in the P4800 delux MB, which is fine with me. it's just that I got a pretty old chassis which is pure metal with no sensors whatsoever and even if the pins are shorted to default to turn the feature OFF I keep getting the intrusion detection feature at all times, which in effect halts my system and does not allow me to enter bios moreover install anything. if anybody has some suggestion they will be well appreciated.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Perhaps try a different jumper in case the current one somehow isn't conducting.
Did the company put the jumper on the correct pins?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe a solution

Hi

try this, unplug your Power Supply from the Power outlet and attach the Jumper, then plug the PS into and start your PC.

That had worked on my P4C800-Deluxe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.