Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[I have recently downloaded and edited a number of C.D. covers without any problems, however I've now run into a problem I fine puzzleing, yesterday morning I spent editing the covers in "CorelDraw" first in " Photopaint to remove the text and enlarge the cover to fit a jewel case then back into "CorelDraw # 7" to re-install the text and change things around a little .At noon I took a lunch break ( I left the computer running ) on my return as soon as I clicked on a C.D. to edit I was booted to the desktop, I opened the file where I had placed the " Ready for Printing" covers only to be faced with the same hangup,this morning I tackled the problem again only this time I noticed that the extentions had changed to cdr from jpeg how or why they changed I don't know.I do know that I'm looking at a page of unedited C.D. covers and an error message that states " Cannot find Page " clicking on any one of them boots me back to the desktop. My question is Can anyone suggest how to change the cdr back to a jpeg????? so I can re-activate them. Thanks Igopogo432.:4-dontkno

·
Registered
105 Posts
have you tried just changing the file extension to .jpg or .jpeg?
If you can't see the complete file name you can open my computer - tools - folder options - view - uncheck "hide known file extensions"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.