Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Ok, My frien is having a problem using his CD Recorder. The problem comes when he tries to burn something onto a CD-RW, not CD-R........

He is using Roxio EZ CD Creator as the software...... He chooses all the files he wants to add to the CD, And begins the recording process. Everything works fine and it DOES finish recording, however, whe he goes to MY COMPUTER/ CD DRIVE FOLDER, to see the files on the cd, hecan't see anything. There is nothing on the CD!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

When he checks the properties of the cd, it shows as full, however, he can't see anything in the folder / cd drive. THE DATA IS showing on the back of the cd if you physically look at it from behind. But still, he can't see any files!!!!!!!!!!

His CD-R Drive is an HP CD Writer Plus 8000 Series Multi Read Drive.

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Da Tru Masta

·
Registered
852 Posts
Figures. It will read on 2000, XP and linux. I have no idea why, but trust me, it's not the cd, it's not the drive, it's not the software, it's win98.

The data is on there and every 3rd boot or so 98 will see part of it. I gave up on this subject 8 months ago and wish someone out there was brainy enough to give me a right answer, because I know what I am experiencing.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tru Tru, I C What you mean,

Arright than, so I guess there is nothing he can do but to use
CD-R's insteade of RW's!

I think that sounds ok,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Later,

Da Tru Masta

1 - 5 of 5 Posts