Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP! WHEN I ATTEMPT TO BURN A AUDIO CD I GET NO SOUND FROM THE DISC I TRIED TO BURN.THE SOFTWARE READS LIKE THIS,
ANALYZE CD
CD COPYWRITTEN
CATCH OF FILES
BURN PROCESS STARTED
BURN PROCESS COMPLETED

WHEN I TRY TO PLAY THE DISC ON MY CD-ROM OUR MY HOME CD PLAYER I GET NOTHING. THE SOFTWARE IS NERO. COULD THERE BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE IDE RIBBON?
WHAT SHOULD BE THE MASTER AND WHAT SHOULD BE THE SLAVE?
MY CD-ROM IS THE MASTER AND MY BURNER IS THE SLAVE, IS THIS CORRECT?
PLEASE HELP.

S

·
0 Posts
First what type of burner do you have and did it come with the nero software?

Are you using good quality CD's

Have you tried to burn from an image?

In other words you select copy and use the burner as the source drive and the destination drive. This will copy all of the files to your hard drive. When this is done it will ask for a blank CD put one in and let in finish..:)

Try this and post back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QPS CD BURNER

I HAVE A QPS CD BURNER AND NERO SOFTWARE AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING BURN AND CANNOT GET THE AUDIO. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS SOMTHING I DON'T. WHEN I SAVE THE FILE AND BURN THE IMAGE NOTHING HAPPENS. NEED HELP BEFORE I SEND IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
When the wizard pops up do you select the audio cd when you go thru the menus?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am using the Nero burning software too.

Up until now mine has been working fine but since I changed my two cd drives to two separate IDe ports I'm getting the same problem.

It seems to burn ok but all the tracks are blank?

I'm going to try re-installing nero because it might be due to me changing the cd drives IDE ports.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NERO CD BURNER

I HAVE GONE THOUGH THE REINSTALL PROCESS, AND THE WIZARD MORE THAT ENOUGH TIMES. STILL NO AUDIO. AND WHAT MAKES MATTERS WORSE QPS HAS NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT THAT'S EASY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH. AND AOL TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS NO KNOWLEDGE. COULD THERE BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SOFTWARE? THE CD BURNER DID NOT COME WITH AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL ONLY A QICK INSTALL MANUAL THAT SAYS TO REFER TO INSTALLATION MANUAL FOR COMPLETE INSTALLATION VERSION. ALSO I HAVE THE IDE PORT HOOK UP WITH THE CD ROM DRIVE, IS THIS CORRECT? I'M RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS QUICK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS, BUT NO THANKS NERO

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES. AFTER INSTALLING & ASKING EVERYONE FOR HELP. WE HAVE DISCOVERED A FEW THINGS. ONE, QPS HAS THE WORST TECHNICAL SUPPORT, TWO, THEY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL WHEN PACKING AND NEXT TIME MAYBE INCLUDE THE INSTALLATION CD AND FULL INSTRUCTION MANUAL. I HOPE THEY ENJOY THEIR CD BURNER WHEN IT RETURNS BACK TO THEM.
THANKS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.