Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My kids computer seams to have a problem every time they open up a folder or IE they get a system clock error i have been through the registery and everything as they seem to have been trying to mess about with the clock so that the swish program trial would last long (as if that would work i ask you) still thats the problem i have now and i need to fix this cos they are driving me mad :4-thatsba

can anyone help me sort this out oh and swish has been completly removed form the system including anything from the registery.

· Registered
57 Posts
Try This

Double click on the time at the bottom right of your screen. Adjust the time and date. Also make sure that the correct time zone your in is selected. Also in the "Internet Time" section select "time.windows.com" and click update. Restart the computer and see how it goes.

If it still doesnt solve the problem then you might want to empty out your temporary internet files. To do this open up an IE window and then go to tools>internet options. Then click on "Delete Cookies" and say "OK". Then click on "Clear History" and then say "Yes". Then press "Apply" and "OK"

Reply back and tell me if it solves your issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.