Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a bit new to this so bear with me. I have purchased an old Intel vc820 motherboard from a friend. I just bought a new Enermax cs-305 case for the motherboard. One thing I do not have are any instructions on how to connect all the case connectors to the motherboard. The case has 2 USB connectors, audio connector, speaker connector, neon light connector, and power led, power sw, reset sw and HDD led connectors. Now I know the power, reset and hdd connectors go in the front panel set of connectors on the motherboard. Now in the diagram I found for that, I can connect the HDD, reset sw and power sw connections. The problem is the Power led. In the diagram it shows that it connects to 4 and 2 on the front pannel connection, but the power led that came with this case has 3 female connectors with the middle one not used. if I plug it into the front panel connectors, it takes up 3 pins whch are 6, 4, and 2. Now from what I can tell, the power sw plugs into 8 and 6. This apparantly is what turns on and off the computer. I hope I am explaining this good enough. I feel like a newb:) What I need to know is where do I plug in the power led connector? If anyone has this MB or knows, please let me know. Also, I need to know where to plug in all those other connectors I listed at the beginning. I have no idea where the usb connectors go and can not find a diagram for it. If you need anything else, let me know. Thanks.

Michael:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
That image doesnt work nowadays. I just got the same motherboard and i dont know where to put all the cords from the frontpanel. Help me out plz!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.