Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This makes no sense. This is the only site that does not accept my credentials to sign in. Password is accepted if I use Firefox. I called Verizon and the woman used my password with no probleml. She said the problem must be with my computer. SAY WHAT? I have cookies enabled. I can't get into verizon on another computer either both running XP and IE 8.What the hey is going on I ask you?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry my bad. Same difference, Delete temporary internet files, including Cookies, add Verizon as a trusted site. Adding Sites to the Trusted Zone in Internet Explorer
Only thing I haven't done is delete all cookies. Every time I do that I have a heck of a time getting back into my forums,bill pay etc. Don't think I want to do that just to be able to sign in to Verizon. I can just use FF. I have 26 passwords I would have to reinter. Deleting all cookies probably wouldn't help anyway.Thanks

·
Premium Member
19,585 Posts
Only thing I haven't done is delete all cookies. Every time I do that I have a heck of a time getting back into my forums,bill pay etc. Don't think I want to do that just to be able to sign in to Verizon. I can just use FF. I have 26 passwords I would have to reinter. Deleting all cookies probably wouldn't help anyway.Thanks
are you saying firefox is working? How do you know deleting cookies would not help. One could be what is blocking you. You can also try disabling all addons and toolbars to see if one of them is blocking you. Finally you can boot to safemode with network and see if it works. If it does there is a third party utility that is messing with you.

you may also want to get a password manager like lastpass to help you keep track of your passwords. That is what I use and it is very secure.

https://lastpass.com/

·
Team Manager - Hardware, Acting Manager, Security
14,557 Posts
I'm with you on Last Pass, I love it and it works on FF, Chrome and IE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.