Tech Support banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
I live in Pakistan and I am trying to access this music forum called UKMix, but for some reason it just doesn't seem to load here. I mean it starts loading but the page doesn't update and it just continuously shows the loading bar stuck at less than 1/4th. Up until late-October it used to work fine. When I tried to access it via VPN it didn't work but when I tried doing so using a Proxy it did work, but I can only access those pages whose links I already have written down. I can't use the search bar, log in, or go to the home menu. I am limited to only accessing those threads I have already visited. Can anyone suggest a reason as to why it isn't accessible to me anymore, and what I can do to bypass that? It's URL is: www.ukmix.org Thank you!

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
27,212 Posts
I assume you registered. Even without an account, the search worked for me. Regardless of VPN or Proxy, your country does censor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume you registered. Even without an account, the search worked for me. Regardless of VPN or Proxy, your country does censor.
When I try to load any page besides the home page this message pops up:
'Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.'

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
27,212 Posts
Again, I've just gone through a bunch of pages with no problem. Try disabling VPN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts