Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i have a problem when i play some games, i cant see some parts, i intalled Lord of the Rings game, and i cant see the screen its just black, i see the bottom where it keeps score and how much energy i have left, and i also have a CSI game i bought recently i have a simalar problem, do i need a new video card or do i need to install a certain codec.

Thanx

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think you need to upgrade your Video Card when I got my S3 card 32MB I was running Max Payne 2 black screen but some was clear I bought ATI 64MB and it worked fine,and when I installed Terminator I saw some part of Building Black and some players was flying(walking on air) and for Vice City on my 32MB card I saw the guy all covered with pink but when I bought Gefore 256MB all worked fine but most of the new game releases donnt even work with me So I am planning to update my video card for fifth time

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have all the requirements, its an old game had it for at least 3 years, but this is a brand new computer, i got some picture in the lord of the rings game now, but not all of it, is there a site i can go to download a patch for them? i don't think its my video card, it plays other newer games, just not the CSI or Lord of the Rings very good, and it has all the requirements, i don't understand that.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
3,450 Posts
Did you have a run through the link Pharoah posted?
If so, please follow the last step and let us know your System Specs, it will help us narrow down what the problem may be with the game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.