Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

My problem is that i can't record sound from web sites because the MIX STEREO is disabled - see the attached image.

MB 945P-S3 GIGABYTE + REALTEK HD (ALC883)

THANK YOU

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
hi

My problem is that i can't record sound from web sites because the MIX STEREO is disabled - see the attached image.

MB 945P-S3 GIGABYTE + REALTEK HD (ALC883)

THANK YOU
I don't understand. What are you trying to record?

Lydokane

·
Registered
528 Posts
I Want To Record Audio From Web Sites

Thank You
I think you might be missing some of the points of downloading audio. I can only assume one of two things. Either you are trying to get MP3s from the internet in which case you would just right click the file you want and choose Save as...

The only other thing I can think that you are trying to do is to save (record) streaming audio from something like Realplayer or Windows Media Player. To my limited knowledge this isn't possible.

The settings that you are referring to relate to your soundcard. If you want to record something from an outside source to your computer you would hook up to the 'line in' on your sound card and use a recording sofware (Sound Forge comes to mind) to record sound to the hard drive.

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think you can do what you are trying.

Lydokane

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
recording streaming audio

i want to record sound from an internet radio stations by using AUDACITY.
To do so i need that the stereo mix option will be available.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i want to record sound from an internet radio stations by using AUDACITY.
To do so i need that the stereo mix option will be available.
Ahhh, I see what you are doing now. I'm not to familiar with streaming audio so I was having problems keeping up.

To fix your mix stereo problem you could try to get the latest drivers from the sound card manufacturer.

Lydokane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.