Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unable to open or delete my hotmail or deal with any of my folders. I suspect a virus as I can access them on another computer.No other programmes seem to be effected. I noticed the problem when Avast Pro stopped working and someone had used a flash drive on my computer. I installed Malwarebytes and a scan revealed several spyware and adaware viruses and one called ‘Registrey key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\U..’ I deleted these and also did a system restore to the earliest date permitted. “JustAnswer” also suggested adjustments to my browser settings (Firefox) and trying another browser (I tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome) Nothing has helped and I have had to import my hotmail to another e-mail provider. I am also unable to access the Microsoft hotmail forum site – it tries to connect but the tab at the top of the page keeps flickering and disconnecting and reconnecting. Does anyone have any further suggestions apart from a system restore to the original settings?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.