Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a strange problem. There's a particular website that I can't open. Any time I try I just get the 'page cannot be displayed' error.

I know the site isn't down after checking it on other computers and being in touch with the people who run it.

The site is http://www.gomusicstore.com

My system is bug-free too, Ive used registry fix, adaware and virus scan.

I can view Google's cache of the index but when I click on the links I just get the same error page again.

This is the only site to have ever done this, I can connect to the internet fine and view all other pages with no problem

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
3 Posts
The only things that immediately come to mind are some sort of security setting error that's blocking the site (although those would probably generally give you a different message) or some sort of bad cookie that's messing up the site loading.

Try clearing cookies and your cache if you haven't already. and possibly temporarily set some of your browser security levels lower to see if that fixes it

·
Manager, The Conversation Pit/Analyst, Security Te
14,513 Posts
You can always go to the Hijack This section of the forum and post an HJT log for an analyst to look at, something may have taken over your browser.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.