Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My computer can't find these drives. These are the original drives that came with my computer and I have never had this problem. When I open MyComputer the drives don't appear there anymore. I have gone into Device Manager and next to the drives a yellow exclamation point appears next to them. When I click on the DVD-rom drive it says this:

-Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19).

When i click on the CD-RW drive it say this:

-Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41).

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling then restarting my computer and it is still the same. I have also tried updating the drivers but still nothing.
Now this has never happend until today. This might not have anything to do with this, but the only thing I did today was (and this problem occured after i did this) try to update Easy CD Creator 5. When I downloaded the update it said it was going to delete something called "Take Two" from my computer. Again I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but after I did this the drives were gone.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows what happend and what I can do to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.