Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im having trouble finding drivers for my latop for windows xp, its a Presario F756CA, i originaly had vista on it, and everything worked fine, then i downgraded to XP, and i cant seem to find the drivers for my network card that are XP compatible, any help would be appreciated and if you need more information from me feel free to ask, if i know it ill give you an answer =] thanks in advance

·
Manager, - Alternative Computing, - Design
6,529 Posts
There is a couple of things that you can do. First I would check out this site from HP. Drivers.

The other thing to do is to go to the device manager. Control Panel > System > Device Manager. Then click on anything that has a yellow "?" next to it. Find out what the manufacturer of the hardware is and then go to their website and download the drivers. Then install them.

If you have any problems then post the manufacturer and the model number of the hardware and we can help you find the drivers.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for your reply, but in my device manager my devices are all listed as unknown manufacturer, and the software/drivers from the HP website i already installed them all, but it seems that they didnt have the network card drivers and some others there for XP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.