Tech Support Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello,

I am surprised that nobody asked you how old the machine is and what operating system is on it because it sounds like you were describing a machine that may be worth no more than $1.98. Additionally since it sounds like everything by step is over your head if the machine is as old and slow as you describe it probably will cost more to get it reset or have windows reinstalled on it than you would ever get for it when selling it. Another suggestion would be to find somebody in your family that knows how to do this these days that should be easy to find if not a person in your family then try a friend.

Sincerely,

Wonder Woman

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi. Sorry for the late reply, I cant do it. I have tried everything... I followed the instructions on the site and kept getting stuck with it saying it needs more space to do anything. I will take it to the friend that repairs, recycles and resells old PCs. Thank you for everything :)

·
Global Moderator
Knowing how to use Google to solve problems
42,533 Posts
You have already made your decision and that's probably best for you. If you still have it and want to give it another go, we can still help you, if you can give us detailed description of the steps you're taking and take pictures with your smart phone or camera where you are getting stuck and attach them in your next post, we can walk you through it.
Or carry on with your computer friend.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts