Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I plug my LG K60 into my PC running W-10 Home via USB, the phone only goes direct into "Charge". I used to get a pop-up asking me what I wanted to do with the device but don't get the option anymore. How do I get that back (the pop-up) so I can choose to open phone files and download the pics?

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you pull down the notification panel, do you see a notification that says USB charging this device or something along those lines?
On the phone when I pull the drop down, there is a notification that says "Battery Full, Unplug to save energy" when it is plugged into my PC and there is a lightning bolt in the power bar at the top of the screen on the phone. Nothing happens on my PC when any device is plugged in via the USB port.

· Super Moderator
5,858 Posts
It's possible the cable you're using isn't making full contact with the PC (the data lines are broken), or the usb port/sub-board on your phone is faulty. Try a different cable first. Try a different port on the PC as well.

· TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,879 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.