Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:4-dontkno Hay Folks, Got a problem;
I am trying to save some of the Fwd's that my Dad's old army bud's send him. I want to save them to CDR But when I copy them over to the CDR. I find that the picture porson of the FWD is nothning but a square and a little x box where the picture is suppost to be.
I have a feeling it is because I am having a problem with coping a html picture file. Is a there a set up or something that I need to check or look up on my internet setings on my sys.? or what? HELP HELPHELP.

God Bless My Friends on TSF.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Are you just wanting to save the pictures? If so then Right click on the picture and same as in what ever directory you have the rest of your pictures in. Then if you want to same the message cut and paste it into word.
Then burn both to the cd If you wan to link them then give then the same name, because they will have differant extentions they will show up togather.
Ifg these are on a server for example photobucket then you will deffinatly have to save them if you want to burn them to a cd.

·
Registered
96 Posts
if the pictures are in emails as attachments, you may have to save each individual attacment as a file.

If you use MS Outlook you should save the attachment(pics) to a folder on your hard drive. Then you can copy them to cd whenever you want

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hay Ronena / Oldmn ; Forgive if I am a bit slow to catch on here on this. I am using Msworks, I like words much better( BUT mine copy is old ) and having some problems getting Outlook express to work with netzero internet services. Made a copy of you ins. and will try it. I did learn that if you copy over the html over to My Document as a mth file(Which I am not sure what th heck it is) and then copy it from my document as a bit map file to Msworks. I can it to copy to CD, But it loses its motion and sound when you do that. I will give your way a try and see what happens.

Now I have found that I can not copy these file from MSworks back to My EM to send to some one else. And when I click send to MSworks its want to send it Via Outlook Express and not to net zero. HELP, I AM CONFUSSED
I THINK I NEED A LESSON ON EM. IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE???

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
To Save the Picture:
You open up the E-mail with the picture and right click on the picture and in the menu select save as (give it a name) and save it in a directory that you can find again.
If you want to save the Text in the e-mail Select just the text and paste it in to a word document. Then if you want to send that text in an e-mail you can just do it in reverse. (Open the document copy the text and paste it in to the e-mail)
To send it to someone else you need to, send it as an attachment to your e-mail. To do this go to the file (that you saved) and right click on it and select send to, select e-mail recipient and your new e-mail window will come up then you add your message and to whom you are sending it to (like a normal e-mail) and it will be sent as an attachment.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the more detail view of this info. God bless your day ahead my friend.
"O" by-the way I noticed you avatar symbol, one of my favor cartoons outside of my Scfi friend "Gozillia". Thanks Again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.