Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to set up a router, it’s a wireless gateway model WGR-200, I connected all the hardware (wired connection), but the only LED that lights on my router is Power. It looks like my router does not “see” my modem or computer. I double-checked all the cables and connections. Everything looks fine. I tried unplugging and waiting – doesn’t help. Is there something I’m missing? This router has already successfully worked with the same computer, but different modem (now I’m using Motorola SB5120), can this be a problem? Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. The gateway people couldn’t resolve the problem :mad: .Please?.. I am completelly new to all this technical stuff :4-dontkno

·
Registered
118 Posts
What did the Gateway support say about the lights not lighting? If your computer is plugged into the router using the same cable and same port on the router, the light corresponding to that port should at least light up on the router, shouldn't it? Did it do it before, when things were working with the old modem?

- The Inspector

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.