Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically after i used system restore on my computer to reset it i cant connect to wifi
Im using my phone to post this and every device i have can connect to wifi except for computer that i system restored
Pls help with this problem

·
Moderator TSF, Hardware Team Moderator
5,416 Posts
So basically after i used system restore on my computer to reset it i cant connect to wifi
Im using my phone to post this and every device i have can connect to wifi except for computer that i system restored
Pls help with this problem
Hi and welcome to TSF!

Open Device Manager and post a screenshot of it. Increase the size of the window so that all devices are visible,then take the screenshot and post it.

Kindly post the make and model of your computer.

·
Moderator TSF, Hardware Team Moderator
5,416 Posts
The WiFi adapter appears to be installed properly and operational. Check if WiFi is turned on. There should be a switch for enabling and disabling it. Usually it's one of the function keys (F1 to F12) and you may need to press it in combination with the Fn key. Some systems have a physical/mechanical slider switch and some use a button. You can also turn on WiFi via Windows. Click on the network icon (on the notification area) and click the WiFi switch to turn it on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys thank for replying
But for the people who are having this problem connect your wifi manually i forgot how to do it but its somewhere in network an sharing center
Its been solved thank you for help though but thats how i fixed my problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.