Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

my aunty has given me her canon BJC-6200, because she cannot get the black cartridge to print. When you print something in black, the paper sort of runs through and then nothing comes out on it, shes bought a couple of replacement cartridge holders, where the cartridges go in, but had no luck and i've tried to clean the head. the colour prints fine its just the black section that wont print, am i cleaning the correct part of it (the part in the bottom of the cartridge holder where the ink section touches another sponge like pad) or does anyone have any other ideas?

thanks

scott.

·
Premium Member
78,003 Posts
i don't know that much about them,can you pull the print head out on that model so you can get a good look at it

·
Premium Member
78,003 Posts
i have a s520 and when you have removed the cartridges,you can remove the print head and replace with a new one if needed,did you get the manual with it

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is a Vista problem. It occurs with Canon i500 and i865 as well. Try printer on an XP system and it will work fine again. No solutions available yet as far as I know.

It cetainly has nothing to do with the ink, because the printer simple skips all-black pages (so it obviously does not get the correct signal). The example on screen, however, is correct.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.