Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This started as of 11/18/09. viewing webpages became slow, being redirected nearly everytime i clicked on a link. images would now download from webistes. cannot download anything to my computer now(music files, attachments from emails, etc.) and roughly every minute getting a fake popup saying my computer is infected, click here to scan. or something like that. (which I did), such a dummy. tried to restore computer, 1st attempt would not come up at all and my control panel would not show. second attempt (safe Mode), worked however when computer rebooted. it stated something like you do not have the permissions to change catalyst Control Center, along with some other errors. then said restore did not complete successfully. problem still exists. If you guys can help me i would be very thankfull

P.S. I am an active dj all of my music comes from professional, protected, and virus free webpages.

·
TSF Security Manager, Emeritus
42,836 Posts
Hello hiddentalentpro and welcome.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps
link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50...-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.