Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, This may be a simple problem but I need help. I recently installed Netscape 7 as my browser and I also recently installed software for my Kodak camera. Now when I try to open a pic that has been saved to a file or folder I get a message "Windows cannot find NETSCPE 6.EXE This program is needed for opening file of type Mozilla JPEG Image file" I also cannot open JPEG that were sent to me on e-mail. I can open JPEG from web sites though. Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Merlin, Thanks for the reply. I did what you suggested and it says the file needed to open Mozilla JPEG is NETSCP 6 which apparently I do not have. I then tried going to edit and and took out the open command for NETSCP 6 and now when I click on JPEG file absolutely nothting happens, not even the cannot open message. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Merlin, Thanks again for your reply but still no luck, The only .exe's I have are ar505enu.exe which is acrobat
flashplayer5installer.exe
NSSetup.exe and
Quicktime Installer.exe
Any other help is appreciated.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Merlin, Thanks again and I appologize for being a PITA but I'm still not able to get this to work. I found paint in accessories but coud not apply it to the JPEG. MSPAINT is what opens my bitmap image so I applied that to JPEG and got the message " The specified program could not be found. Make sure the file name and the path are correct." Any more suggestion? Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.