Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

i have one laptop IBM thinkPad T-43 model and it is problem is that when i am install audio driver that time one blue screen come and going to restart. i cannot understand what is actual problem. please help me?

regards

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,696 Posts
Drivers from 3rd party sources are usually the problem. Go directly to the manufacturer (Lenovo?).

·
Premium Member
41,821 Posts
Go to Start/Run and type devmgmt.msc and press enter. In the Device Manager any device with yellow flags need to have drivers installed. Download the Chipset and Audio driver and any other drivers you need from the Device Manager from the Lenovo Drivers page for your model: Drivers and software - ThinkPad T43

·
Banned
12 Posts
- Restart your computer and then press and hold F8 keys until you get Advanced Options menu screen.Use the arrow key to highlight Safe Mode, and then press Enter, your computer will boot automatically to safe mode.

- After that go the site of your Laptop manufacture. Once there enter the model number of the laptop then request driver (usually found in the web site's "Support Section"). There you should be able to find all the drivers for your model laptop

Best of luck

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,696 Posts
- Restart your computer and then press and hold F8 keys until you get Advanced Options menu screen.Use the arrow key to highlight Safe Mode, and then press Enter, your computer will boot automatically to safe mode.

- After that go the site of your Laptop manufacture. Once there enter the model number of the laptop then request driver (usually found in the web site's "Support Section"). There you should be able to find all the drivers for your model laptop

Best of luck
Follow Spunk_Funk's advice. If you were to do it this way, enable Internet when going to Safe Mode, but notice that SF gave you the proper website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.