Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm really new to this. I have visited a couple of sites like this, but never joined in. I'm gonna just get my toes wet and go at this real slow for awhile until I get the hang of it. Couldn't figure out how to get started at first. Think I'll read every body else for awhile. Thanks to whomever for creating this site. Bye.

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Hi candyspaw,

Nice to see you here. This is a good place to get your feet wet and learn. We, of course, (boss doesn't know) always make you promise you will never leave us again. :grin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Upgrade from hell

I recently had the opportunity to experience the "upgrade from hell. I installed a V-Stream Video magician dv-av-tv capture card and video bay. I had immense trouble with the upgrade, eventhough I have had some exoerience with computers and upgrades. The reason was poor documentation and support. When I would solve a problem and write the manufacturer, they would agree with me. That's all, just agree. No help. Anyway, I wrote all that just to say thanks. I suspected that one problem was my video card. Their system requirements didn't list the ammount of memory needed on the video card. All they said was direct x capable. I found out the best kind of card from this forum and when I wrote the manufacturer of the capture card, he ageed with me. Agreeable bunch ain't they?
Anyway, thanks for being here. Candyspaw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.