Tech Support banner

Can you see my forum (link in signature)

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I did not bother going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Watching from the shadows
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a poll to see if you can see my site or if you gtet a message server is unavailable.

·
Registered
852 Posts
No, I get this:

This site is temporarily down for some regularly scheduled maintenance. Please check back later. Sorry for any inconvenience.

·
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the error you are getting is the dns server need to to catch up but I would like to see if you are the only one getting this

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
:( I got the same message as JAMMAN did word for word, 3 out of 4 times ?? I got to the site the 4th time.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Ok, :confused: I just tried again... got in 4 out of the 4 times I tried to...I don't know?? It.did.not.work. just 5 minutes ago...Could be the update thing I guess. I was getting the same thing you did JAMMAN, until about a minute ago.. strange..

·
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL I think it takes a turn around time to update all the dns out there

·
Registered
852 Posts
I wish I could whip up a quick picture of a milk carton with "Have you seen me; byte-this.com" on the side.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Not only have I sunk to the level of surfing through a winmodem on a dial up, today I found out that my ISP is the slowest in the world at updating DNS.

I give up.:guns: :sulk:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Yeah... I kinda noticed that it loaded a little faster for me too....hmmm it still looks the same, so if you shaved a few pixels here and there... good job.... I didn't notice

·
Registered
852 Posts
Last time I shaved my pixels it took them weeks to grow back and my wife complained of itching.

BTW, the link works for me today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.