Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Fujifilm, 8.2 megapixel, Finepix J10 camera. The memory card I am using was one that I bought while in France. The memory card is from a company called Dane-Elec, and it is a SD-HC, 4 GB card, blue in color. It's compatible with the camera just fine, but I have run into a problem upon my return to the United States.

My friend wanted to view my pictures on his laptop so we took the memory card out and put it in and looked at the pictures. After that, I removed the memory card from the laptop without using the 'safely remove hardware' feature on Windows Vista machines. I am not sure if that is what made my memory card go nuts, but as soon as I put it back in my camera, I got the card error. It won't pull up my pictures anymore and when I attempt to view the pictures on my friend's laptop again, it says the card must be formatted. I don't want to do that because then the pictures will be erased.

Is there a way for me to recover these photos? I tried using a Nintendo Wii and this place called photosrecovery.com but the website couldn't detect anything on the card, so I don't know what is going on. Does anyone have any other suggestions to recover my photos?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.