1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am a newbie here

I get a bluescreen error on my computer:

stop:c000021a{Fatal System Error}The Windows Subystems process terminated unexpectedly with a status of c0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0069f36c) Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete contact you system administrator or technical support group for further assistance

Any idea what is happening, please help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Thanks for the respond

Boot off of the XP CD and get to the Recovery Console here type chkdsk /R and hit enter. The Check Disk utility will try and fix any errors. If that fails do a Repair Install.
Im doing the chkdsk /R at the moment.

The error actually comes from when I did the repair install on my computer.
FYI. I got only this error:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034 (0x00000000 0x0000000)
The system has been shutdown.

I could normally log onto the computer, but whenever I restart or shutdown my computer, this bluscreen error appeared and it halt the computer from restarting or shutdown.

After doing some help search from Internet, I did the repair install which end up worse. once i log on for a while, the blue screen error with different one appears:

stop:c000021a{Fatal System Error}
The Windows Subystems process terminated unexpectedly with a status of c0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0069f36c)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
contact you system administrator or technical support group for further assistance

i am sorry for this long story, Hopefully you know what exactly is happening to my computer

need a help please..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.