Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends and I bought the first decade c and c pack. (has all the command and conquer games). the three of us use all hookup to a switch and play together in a network. we can play generals with no problem what so ever, the problem occurs when we try to play zero hour (generals expansion). when we play, the game always loads but after ~5-15 sec. , we always get a "mismatch synchronization error".so we experimented a little and the other two guys can play together with no problems, it only occurs when I try to join. I am using vista and the other 2 guys are using xp. are firewalls are down and we can try immediately after playing a round of generals. our operating system is the only difference that I can think of. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did you had a previous installation of ZH mods? First of all try to play a skirmish game and see if you get the famous "you have been defeated" message at the start of the game. If so, it is probably a corrupt installation and you have to uninstall ZH and generals and remove the C&C data folders from my documents.

I also hope that you guys have patched the game to in all 3 versions of the game to the same level. AFAIK the First Decade installation comes fully patched. If any of the games are installed without the first decade, then it might not be patched and you may have to patch it manually.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we are all getting together tonight to play, so we will give the skirmish thing a try. I know we all have the latest version 1.04, I believe. and we have all deleted and reinstalled the game. but I never manually deleted "delete the c and c folders from the documents" . I just assumed when you uninstall the game those are deleted as well. thanks for the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.