Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!

I have an Packard Bell TS11HR and I bought it a couple of months ago, I think near the end of november month. I've looked up this problem on the internet and I found out that it could vary from the fan, dust, windows updated or driver problems. Could anyone just tell me what to do first, you know what I mean?

//Yoggi

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Does the buzzing only happen when viewing Youtube?

Has the laptop been cleaned lately? Take a look at the following link for cleaning tips.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f108/caring-for-your-notebook-computer-542731.html

You can also try uninstalling the audio driver and install the latest driver from

the PB Support site.
No it has not, past since 3 months now it hasn't been cleaned off. I could start off with buying air compressed cans to blow out the dusts around the vents/fans under the laptop.
I have the latest audio driver installed on the laptop (checked device manager)

A laptop stand would be good for my laptop though ;)

The buzzes seems to appear between the speakers of the laptop and the GPU. So I think the dust is just messing up everything on the GPU fan area...

Attachments

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

Does the buzzing only happen when viewing Youtube?

Has the laptop been cleaned lately? Take a look at the following link for cleaning tips.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f108/caring-for-your-notebook-computer-542731.html

You can also try uninstalling the audio driver and install the latest driver from

the PB Support site.
Question. Could an defective battery cause the buzzing problem? Because it seems that it only holds for around 2 hours or less when fully charged. Its actual battery time was 4h.

· TSF - Enthusiast
15,333 Posts
The battery life will degrade over time.

As for that causing the issue is unlikely but easy to test.

Shutdown the laptop and remove the power and battery. Plug in just the power adapter and see if you still get the issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.